The 2023 Application Period Will Open on February 1, 2023.
We strive to promote and perpetuate social change within the communities of Greater New Bern. To further our reach, we are offering grant opportunities to other local nonprofits that have also committed their talents to positively impact Greater New Bern.
- 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Must serve the Greater New Bern area
- No political organizations
- No institutions of higher learning
Our annual fund availability is dependent upon fundraising and will vary year to year. Please revisit this page for updated information.
All parts of the application are required unless otherwise noted. Failure to include any requested information will remove the organization from the pool of applicants. The application consists of the following:
- The Application Cover Sheet
- Executive Summary
- Purpose of Grant
- Budget Narrative/Justification
- Organization Information
- Copy of 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Board members and affiliations
- Letters of support
- Annual Report
(A new grant application will be available on February 1, 2023.)